Thank you for being interested in the use of the EIROforum logo. Please adhere to the following guidelines when using the EIROforum logo:
- The use is free of charge and only allowed for the permitted purposes.
- Please note that the right to use can be revoked at any time without a reason.
- The graphics and letters form one single unit and shall only be used jointly.
- Only use the logo as provided to you in the download section.
- Educational and Academic: For presentations, academic papers, and educational content where EIROforum is referenced or discussed.
- Partnership Recognition: If you’re an official partner or collaborator, you may use our logo in materials that highlight our joint efforts.
- Press and Media: For articles, news segments, or media releases specifically related to EIROforum.
- Commercial use / endorsement: Our logo cannot be used on products or services intended for sale or profit, or for endorsement of a product, service or opinion.
- Alterations: Do not modify, distort, or change the logo or its colours, and observe common usage rules such as maintaining sufficient distance to other design elements
- Derogatory Content: Do not use our logo in any content that is offensive, harmful, or derogatory.
Please note that any use of our logo needs to comply with copyright, trademark and any other relevant laws in the jurisdiction where the logo is used.
For Any Other Uses:
If your intended use doesn’t fall under the categories mentioned above or if you’re unsure about the proper use of our logo, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EIROforum and its member organizations are not aware of any third-party rights that conflict with the use of its logo. Any liability in case the use of the logo infringes third party rights is excluded, except for damages caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct of EIROforum or its member organizations.
Logo versions for download:
For general use, the logo version with claim (‘Serving European Science’) is the preferred one.