- This event has passed.
Meet EIROforum at ESOF 2016
23 May 2016 - 24 May 2016
The EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF) is a biennial, pan-European, general science conference dedicated to scientific research and innovation. Each conference aims to deliver stimulating content and lively debate around the latest advancements and discoveries in the sciences, humanities and social sciences.
Now in its seventh iteration, ESOF attracts thousands of delegates to the host city during the week of the conference, which, in 2016, will be held between 23 and 27 July in Manchester. ESOF is one of the best opportunities for everyone from leading scientists, early careers researchers, business people, policy makers, science and technology communicators to the general public to come together to find out more about how science is helping us advance today.
EIROforum sessions and hub at ESOF 2016
In the programme
Discuss how the EIROforum organisations help European science reach its full potential with some of our Directors in our keynote session:
- Tuesday 26 July 12:50 – 2:05 pm – EIROforum – Serving European Science
Meet EIROforum scientists at our Science at the Frontiers session:
- Wednesday 27 July 12:50 – 3:20pm – Big, small and fast nature
Find out about how the EIROforum organisations stimulate local business at our Science to Business session:
- Wednesday 27 July 10:00 – 11:15 am – Creating local business value from European big science facilities
In the exhibition hall
Come and find out about our frontier science and world-changing innovation at the EIROforum hub in the exhibition hall and don’t miss our EIROforum hub events:
- Monday 25 July 1:00 – 1:30 pm at Science Central – EIROforum and healthy Populations: from the Higgs to Cancer Therapy
- Monday 25 July 3:00 – 3:30 pm at Challenge Central – Working at the EIROforum organisations
- Tuesday 26 July 2:30 – 3:00 pm at Challenge Central – EIROforum organisations improving society
- Wednesday 27 July 2:30 – 3:00 pm at Challenge Central – Business opportunities with the EIROforum organisations