4 Oct 2022 - 7 Oct 2022
BSBF 2022 will take place in Granada (Spain) to support the European candidacy to host IFMIF-DONES in Granada. The International Fusion Materials Irradiation facility – DEMO Oriented NEutron Source infrastructure will enable scientists to test materials in an environment of neutron irradiation similar to that of a demonstration fusion reactor. IFMIF-DONES was included in 2018 as a Project in the ESFRI Roadmap 2018.
Big Science Business Forum 2022 will be the second edition of the single one-stop-shop for European companies and other stakeholders to learn about Europe’s Big Science organisations’ future investments and procurements worth 38,700 millions of euros.
Following the success of the first edition, which took place in 2018 in Copenhagen, the forum will offer your business the chance to:
- Learn about business opportunities in the coming years, within a wide range of business areas and technologies.
- Meet representatives from Europe’s Big Science organisations and their key suppliers and technology experts.
- Network and establish long lasting partnerships via business-to-business meetings (B2B), business-to-customer meetings (B2C).
- Showcase your company’s expertise and potential for the Big Science market by participating in the open exhibition area.
- Get insight into procurement rules, IPRs, technology transfer proposals, SME opportunities and how businesses can interplay with the Big Science market.
For further information visit Big Science Business Forum 2022 | CDTI (bsbf2020.org).